Our aim is to provide Professional Leadership Development to prospective early, middle and senior leaders.
We also aim to:-
- Develop future head teachers to help meet the most pressing national needs in primary, special, urban and faith schools
- Support more women and leaders from black and minority ethnic backgrounds to become senior leaders
- Put processes in place to identify potential leaders in areas of need
- Develop potential leaders within and across your schools
- Build strategic governance and partnerships in order to make decisions about developing and placing potential leaders
ETAL works in partnership with UCL Institute of Education’s Leadership Colab and Lewisham Teaching Schools Alliance Partnership (LTSAP) to deliver the National Professional Qualification in Middle Leadership (NPQML) and National Professional Qualification in Senior Leadership (NPQSL) programmes. Last year, the DfE convened top headteachers, multi-academy trust (MAT) CEOs, and other sector experts to reform the NPQs to prepare leaders more effectively for the range of leadership roles in today’s school system. The new approach to the NPQs will put the best schools and organisations in the driving seat of leadership professional development. The first cohort is now open for registration for NPQML and SL. If you decide to join us please select Lewisham TSA Partnership when prompted to choose a cluster. Closing date is Tuesday 31st October 2017.
To find out more about developing your leadership potential with UCL IoE and Lewisham TSA Partnership contact Christina Jenner, NPQML and NPQSL Cluster Leader at email@example.com